Thursday, May 26, 2011

18 Weeks!

I am now over 18 weeks pregnant and feeling great. I am feeling lots of little movement, which is so exciting! I really missed that after Grant was born, so I am excited to be back to this part of pregnancy. Doug can't wait to feel it again too! I don't notice it all day, but mostly feel it when I get in bed and lie still at night. Only a couple more weeks until we find out if it's a boy or girl! Be sure to vote in the poll on the left side to tell us what you think it will be. We go back and forth--many days I think it's a boy, but then some days I picture a girl! We are just so excited to find out either way. I am sleeping better too now, which is a welcome change since I was having trouble the last few months. I still get heartburn, but not everyday. Although I'm sure it will get more severe again later on like it did before. I will start posting belly pics with the next post, because it's really starting to pop out! I go back to the doctor on Tuesday for my every 4 week check--it just happens to fall when I'm 19 weeks, and they usually won't do an ultrasound unless you are 20-22 weeks, so I will schedule the ultrasound for the following week. We'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I'm so excited for you three...four! How exciting that you're already feeling so much movement. I can't wait for the US!