
Well, Grant FINALLY has his first tooth! We were wondering when it would make its appearance! We are going to miss that big, gummy smile, but he looks just as cute with that little white bud on his bottom gum. It still isn't all the way out yet, but luckily he doesn't seem to be bothered by it in the least. He hasn't had any problem so far with being fussy, showing pain, etc. (knock on wood), so hopefully the rest of the teething process goes this smoothly. But we know when the others start to come in, it may be hard for him. I had a hard time getting a good angle of it to take a picture, so I had to use my hand to prompt it a little bit, but Grant didn't seem to mind. One more milestone off the checklist!
2 comments:
He is just such a precious little guy! I love how you make every moment and every milestone special.
You forgot to mention that he is Grandpa's boy.
Post a Comment