Tuesday, September 20, 2011

35 Weeks, 35 Days (or less?) To Go!

Well, I made to 35 weeks. I never could say that I was 35 weeks or more last time, so this is very exciting! I had my weekly doctor's appointment today, and things are still looking good. I am still not dilated, but the doctor did notice some slight thinning of the cervix, which is usually one of the first steps toward labor. It doesn't at all indicate that it's close, it just says that things are starting to get moving. It could be soon or it could still be awhile, you never know. The doctor was also able to feel the head since he is now head down. Craziness! I am having a good week as far as contractions go. I haven't had too many in a row, which is nice. We are now starting to think that we really can make it to full term, since things have been so calm, but we know they can change in an instant! Please keep praying for a safe, healthy delivery of our little guy. Just 2 more weeks AT LEAST, buddy!

No comments: