Tuesday, October 18, 2011

39 Weeks/Grant Pics











Well, here we are just one week away from the due date! It's so weird actually waiting everyday for this baby to come instead of things happening when we least expected it. It's kind of fun thinking about when and how it will happen, but we are starting to get antsy! At the doctor today, my exam showed no real change from last week. I am still around 1 cm dilated. I was kind of hoping things had changed a little, but that's okay. I go back next Tuesday--my due date--for a check up. They will also give me a non stress test and ultrasound to check the fluid levels to make sure everything is okay. If it all looks fine, we will go to 41 weeks at the most, then I would be induced. So we know he will be here 2 weeks from today or less! I really hope to not be induced, and I would love to just go into labor on my own, but we will see. I am feeling a little crampiness with my contractions tonight, but nothing major--could just be a from my internal exam today. We can't wait!


I also realized I haven't said much about Grant in these last few posts. He is still so happy, cute, smart, and amazing. We have so much fun with him everyday, and we love seeing what he learns and remembers. He can try to sing certain songs, knows some colors, and can even identify some letters when he sees them! We are so proud of him everyday. Here are a few pictures of him from the last few weeks. As you can see, he is growing like a weed and looking older everyday. We can't wait for him to meet his brother!

No comments: