Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Full Term!



I am now 37 weeks--we made it to full term! YAY! Ever since we found out I was pregnant, this date has been our goal. I never thought I'd make it, but we are so happy we did. We hope now to have a normal delivery and hospital stay--and continue to pray for that everyday. I went to the doctor today. I am still 50% effaced, and I am now about a fingertip dilated. That's not much at all, so it doesn't mean much except that things are still slowly moving along! My Braxton Hicks are still the same--there everyday, but not too frequent. So at this point, they really aren't an issue, and if they turn into real contractions or labor at this time, it's fine! We are ready to go whenever! Three weeks until the due date--we can't believe how close we are to meeting our new son!

No comments: