Most things I read or hear say that first time moms don't usually notice the baby move until about 18-20 weeks since they don't know what it feels like, but I think I've been feeling little flutters! All this week, I've had some weird feelings inside, and because most first time moms don't always know whether or not it's the baby or just some indigestion or something, I haven't been sure. But I seem to notice it at least once a day, so I'm convinced that it is our tiny little one moving around in there! It is exciting to be entering a new, fun stage of pregnancy, where it can actually seem more real all the time. Daddy is a little disappointed that it will be awhile before he feels it, but he is still excited to know that it's happening for me. I will let you know when it becomes more obvious to me, and that I know for sure it is in fact the baby.
Well, I'm off to try and find something I want to eat for dinner. It's hard to find things that I SHOULD be eating that I actually want to eat. I'd rather just stick to my cravings: sour/gummy candy, mustard, pizza, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, or chicken biscuits from Chick-fil-A. But since I am recovering from eating way too much these last few days, and we still have another week of parties, I better find something healthy.
2 comments:
Congrats Julie and Doug - love the website...looking good!!!
Love the blog, Julie and Doug! It's so much fun seeing the progress you make until the little one arrives. Feeling the baby inside is the best feeling! Those little flutters do come first so that most likely is what you are feeling.
It was great seeing you guys over Christmas. Jack looks forward to having another buddy soon to play with. :)
Enjoy this wonderful time- can't wait to hear what the gender is!!
Post a Comment