
Welcome to our family website! We created this site to keep you in the loop and let you watch our family grow. We welcomed Grant Brendan to our lives on April 28, 2010. We then welcomed Bryce Mitchell on October 26, 2011. Thanks for stopping by!
Friday, January 8, 2010
19 Weeks
Although you can't tell much in this picture, we are really starting to notice more belly growth. After 2 weeks off of work, I went back this week only to realize that I hardly had any dress pants left that still fit. I had to run out and buy a few things, and was lucky enough to be able to borrow lots of maternity clothes from my cousins. I am also still feeling the little flutters, but they seem to be getting more prominent now, so I know it's the baby! I am excited to be entering the 20th week now. Almost half way there!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment