Sunday, January 31, 2010

22 Weeks and Counting...

Wooo hoooo! As you can see, the belly is really starting to pop out now. We are officially at 22 weeks, and we are fast approaching 23. The really fun part is that Julie is starting to feel the baby moving a lot more lately. I keep trying to feel it too, but I suppose it is a bit early. That doesn't keep me from trying though. Also, we are starting to assemble what I am sure will be a hysterically huge wardrobe of Notre Dame apparel. In the picture below, we have a little onesie and bib. The outfit came with booties and socks also, and I am sure he will look quite handsome in it. This is added to the shirt that Uncle Kyle got him for Christmas. As I said, I am sure these are just the first of what I hope will be a TON of ND stuff!

Also, we are working on narrowing down a name for our little guy. We have a list of five names that we have agreed on so far, and you can see them in the poll on the left side. Take a look and vote for the one you like. Of course, we already have a favorite in mind, but thought it would be fun to see what other people thought. So vote away, because we need to come up with a better alternative to calling him D'Brickashaw (Julie's favorite nickname for him since seeing a player with this name during the Bengals/Jets game).

No comments: