Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What will it be?

Alright everyone...only 6 days until we find out whether the bedroom down the hall will be filled with butterflies and flowers, or footballs, baseballs, and assorted Notre Dame football memorabilia. My mom is convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt that the baby is a girl. I also find myself constantly thinking it is a girl. I don't know why...just a feeling. However, I must admit (in the interest of full disclosure) that I am seldom right about pretty much anything. Ask Julie...she'll corroborate my story. Anyway, regardless of what gender the baby may be, we are both thrilled and are counting the seconds until we get to start planning the nursery! More to come soon!

4 comments:

Courtney said...

So exciting! Either way works for us...a friend for Charlie and Charlie #2, or maybe #2's first girlfriend? Good luck and we can't wait to hear!

Julie Docter said...

By the way, our appointment was changed from the 25th to the 19th, so we get to find out a little sooner than we thought! We can't wait!

Vicki said...

I'm so excited to hear as well! Keep me informed!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Call me first!!

Grandpa Gates