Saturday, February 20, 2010

25 Weeks

We just got back from spending the day at Good Samaritan Hospital for our all-day childbirth class. It was fun to be around a whole room full of pregnant women and get to learn more about the whole process. Luckily, Doug didn't pass out or get queasy at any of the videos or demonstrations. It was very informative, and we also got a tour of the hospital. Since we were just there last Saturday, though, for the birth of our nephew, that wasn't as new for us, but still fun nonetheless. The whole day just made things so real for us, and we are even more excited now for the birth! We are taking a few other classes in the next few weeks as well--one for breastfeeding and one on infant care and safety. I will report on those later!

The picture below really makes me look like I am popping out--which I am, but I think the shirt also has something to do with the way I look. It is thick and has a line of buttons popping out in the front, so it's a little deceiving. I love seeing and feeling my growing belly, and we are both still enjoying feeling the little guy move all the time. It never gets old!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the little Cutie.
I am sure he will be a very happy and good baby with all the love he will get.
Can I spoil him???

Garndpa Gates