No picture this week--we have been so busy. But we are so happy that there are now less than 100 days to go until my due date! Our little guy has been so active lately. Although sometimes he keeps me awake when I should be sleeping, I wouldn't trade it for anything. It is so peaceful in the middle of the night just putting my hand on my belly to feel him. With all the noise and commotion I encounter during the day with my students, the quiet middle of the night is becoming my favorite time of day!
We have another busy week planned. Our bedroom carpet will finally be installed on Wednesday morning. Our furniture has come in, so we will go pick it up Wednesday night and hopefully get it in the room! I will post pictures as soon as we get it all set up. Only 3 months to go!
One last bit of news--we have finally settled on a name. Our son will be named Grant. We have practiced calling him so many different names over the last few months, and we always come back to that one. It meets all the criteria we had for picking a name, and we just love it. We are still debating middle names, and have a few ideas, but we aren't sure yet. We bought some letters to put his name over his crib, so I guess there is no turning back now! I can't imagine that we will change our minds, but you never know!
2 comments:
Yea guys, love the name. Glad you are doing well!
Can't wait to hold and spoil little Grant!!!!
Grandpa Gates
Post a Comment