We also had our 34-week appointment. Everything is still great, and the baby is still low and head down. They measure my uterine growth every visit, and as I've said before, it's usually a centimeter for every week that you are. But I actually measured between 35-36 centimeters this time. (Two weeks ago, at 32 weeks, I was 32 cm.) The doctor said this could mean I may go early, or it really could mean nothing. I could have just had a lot of growth these last 2 weeks and it may even out by the next measuring. He said it's all really subjective, so they don't rely too heavily on the measurings. We will see where we are in 2 weeks when we go back!
We have a fun week ahead. I have another shower tomorrow thrown by a group of my parents' friends and their daughters that I grew up with, and I have a shower at work on Tuesday. I am so lucky to be surrounded by such love and support, and it is so nice of everyone to spoil our little guy!

1 comment:
You created a baby pool? When can Clara go swimming?
Post a Comment