Welcome to our family website! We created this site to keep you in the loop and let you watch our family grow. We welcomed Grant Brendan to our lives on April 28, 2010. We then welcomed Bryce Mitchell on October 26, 2011. Thanks for stopping by!
Thursday, December 24, 2009
Video
Hey everyone! I don't have too much to add to Julie's post, but I thought I would mention some videos that we watched that I found very interesting. As the Dad-to-be, I found myself having a harder time visualizing the baby and really being able to put an image with the idea of becoming a dad. Julie found the videos linked on the left side of the page (BabyCenter.com), and they really helped me picture the whole process more effectively. To put it simply, the whole process became more real to me after being able to visualize what is happening along the way. Take a look...they are only a couple minutes each. But like I said, they are very interesting. More to come soon, and Merry Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Can't wait to se the little vutie in June.
I know you will make great parents and the little one will make you so happy--and we make all of so happy.
We will keep you in our prayers for a Happy, Healthy baby!!!
Keep on psoting updates!!
Grandpa Gates
Post a Comment