We also had our breastfeeding class this week. It was very informative, and with every step like this that we take, we realize we are one step closer to becoming parents. While at this class, I was feeling the baby move and kick a lot. I looked down at some point and could actually see my belly jump out and move! I nudged Doug and told him to watch, and sure enough it happened again. It was a such a neat thing, and I realized that the best part about being pregnant is reaching these new, exciting milestones. There is always something different to look forward to each week--there is never a dull moment!
At 27 weeks, our baby weighs about 2 pounds and is almost 15 inches long. He will continue to grow so much more at a quicker rate the next few weeks. As we start the 28th week, we are so excited to be entering the 3rd trimester. It won't be much longer now!







3 comments:
Looks great! Very welcoming for our new little guy!
I love reading all your sentiments about this special time! It reminds me of the special JOY I was honored to have carrying you, Jul!
Ditto to Mom's comments.
The room looks great. Hope you and Doug go out for a great dinner shortly after little Grant is born so we can come over and babysit!!!!
Love you,
Grandpa Gates
The nursery looks perfect! You're right...June is just around the corner!
Post a Comment