Friday, March 26, 2010

30 Weeks!

Wow--30 weeks! Now it's really starting to sound closer! I am feeling great, but I am definitely starting to notice some of the first trimester symptoms come back now that I am in my 3rd trimester. I have more fatigue, more heartburn, and my feet and back hurt more at the end of the work day. I am trying to find more creative ways to teach without standing up all day long!

We had our 30-week appointment today. Grant's heartbeat and measurements are still normal. I am still having the Braxton Hicks contractions, and I have to keep my eye on them to make sure there is no change or added pain. Luckily, the doctor checked and I am not dilated or anything, so it really isn't a concern right now. They will check in about it again in 2 weeks and see if there is anything else we need to check. But for now, I am just loving and enjoying every step of this pregnancy and trying to step back and make sure I never forget being pregnant for the first time. Doug and I are also making sure that we take advantage of all the time we have together now, before we become a family of 3!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

You really are getting close! And you look really beautiful. I can't wait to see you next weekend!